April 25 – Healthy Kids Day
The Kernersville Family YMCA is holding a FREE community event from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm to inspire more kids to keep their minds and bodies active. Healthy Kids Day is open to all kids and families. We will be there with ROVER and furry friends
looking for their forever home.
Activities will include inflatables, clinics, music, games, face painting, food, physical agility challenge (from our local fire department), an obstacle course that ends with a Polar Plunge and so much more! This event is “Rain or Shine.” The first 25 kids to attend will receive a Healthy Kids Day cinch bag!
Schedule of events:
- 10:15 am -10:45 am K9 Demo
- 11:00 am -11:30 am K’Vegas Skate Shopskateboard demo
- 11:45 am -12:00 pm Former professional football player from the Cleveland Browns, Keith Hunter and East Forsyth High School football dance performance
- 12:00 pm -12:30 pm Kid Tricity Performance
- 12:30 pm -1:00 pm Polar plunge (participants bring swim suit)