Our backyard will continue to be under construction for a little longer. However we are now accepting bookings for December and beyond.
Rental Fee includes:
- Wifi & power available
- Up to 2 hours in the pavilion during normal operating hours
- Before/After Hours +20/hour
- 4 picnics tables, seat 6 each (24)
Rate: Tuesday – Thursday is $45; Friday – Sunday, & Holidays is $55
A $25 discount for Nonprofits, FHS Members, Current Staff, Active Volunteers, Current Committee Members & Board (current or past)
- The pavilion may be used by organizations or individuals whose purpose does not contradict the mission of Forsyth Humane Society.
- Nothing may be attached to the building without consent from Forsyth Humane Society Staff.
- Restrooms, including wheelchair accessible restrooms, are located inside the building across the hall from the Community Room.
- Smoking is permitted in areas designated for smoking by the presence of an ashtray.
- The cost of any damages incurred by a visiting group will be billed to the visiting party.
- You may use the grill provided; a $5 dollar surcharge will be added for propane.
- Food is allowed in the pavilion – please do not feed any of our dogs or cats human food.
- No pets allowed.
- Use of the Pavilion is weather permitting; please have a backup plan. If we do not have a conflicting event scheduled in the Community Room we will do our best to accommodate your event if weather presents a problem.