We hope you find your find your missing pet quickly. Listed below are several suggestions & resources designed to help you.
First thoroughly search your property and neighborhood on foot.
(checking under porches, under vehicles, in sheds & garages, drainage pipes and any other possible hiding places)
- Click the link to check Forsyth County Animal Control‘s current lost/found listings & post your pet.
- Create a lost pet flyer.
- Post your flyers in the area where the pet was lost.(Ask permission to post the signs and please remove them when your pet is found.)
- Visit WXII Pets for additional resources for posting and searching for lost pets.
- Check the newspaper.
- Go to Forsyth County Animal Control located at 5570 Sturmer Park Circle to see if your lost pet has been surrendered to or picked up . (We suggest visiting them at least three times a week until your pet has been found.)
- Facebook options:
WXII12 Pets or email email@example.com
Lost & Found Pets of Winston-Salem, NC
LOST & FOUND-GUILFOR,FORSYTH PETS
Lost and Found Animals in Yadkin, Surry, Forsyth. and Wilkes Counties
Lost & Found Dogs – North Carolina
North Carolina Pets Lost and Found
Lost and Found Pets of North Carolina
Lost & Found Pets of North Carolina
WWW.FINDTOTO.COM is a for-profit mass phone calling/messaging service. The company is able (for a fee) to contact hundreds, even thousands of people in your neighborhood to notify them that you are looking for your pet. Prices start at $85 for 250 calls.
- Having your pet micro-chipped for identification will greatly increase your chances of having your pet returned to you if lost.Click here to read more about microchipping your pet.
- Collars with identifying information and a phone number will help return your pet.
- Spaying/neutering your pet will reduce its desire to wander far from home.